A very warm welcome to another amazing interview of BloggingQnA Interview series.
Previously I interviewed Santanu Debnath Founder of BloggingJoy. He is one of the most humble bloggers in the blogging industry. You can check that interview by clicking here.
Today, I am coming with up with one more amazing interview of a pro bloggers who is doing amazing in the blogging field.
He is one of very good friend on mine and I always ask him to help me out if i face any problem in blogging.
I am glad to having him on my blog.
Are you excited to gather some blogging information from a pro blogger?
I know you are!
So, without wasting time, let’s ask some amazing questions to Sumit Sao and bring more values to you guys.
- Q1. Hey Sumit, Please introduce yourself to BloggingQnA readers?
- Q2. How you first got involved in blogging?
- Q3. The main reason for starting Blogginglift.com?
- Q4. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
- Q5. Are you a part-time blogger or Full-time Blogger? How you are managing your time with blogging?
- Q6. When and why did you choose this niche? It is highly competitive.
- Q7. Traffic is the biggest concern for newbies. What you did for traffic in your initial days?
- Q8. The best thing you did for building your Blog?
- Q9. When did you make your first dollar online and what efforts you made to earn it, and in how much time you earned it?
- Q10. Share some amazing affiliate marketing tips that you followed every time to generate sales?
- Q11. Some more tips to increase affiliate sales?
- Q12. As you mentioned above about your Facebook Group. How did you create such a huge follower base? Share some tips to grow a Facebook group.
- Q13. What are your future plans for Blogging?
- Q14. According to you How many budgets Needed To Start A Blog?
- Q15. Newbies want to earn money as soon as possible. What would you like to suggest to them?
- Q16. Best Hosting, Theme, and Plugins recommendation for every newbie?
- Q17. How Much You are Earning from Blogging per month? Just To Motivate Newbies.
- Q18. What’s your suggestion for my blog? (If any)
Q1. Hey Sumit, Please introduce yourself to BloggingQnA readers?
Thanks Mangesh for inviting me to this awesome interview series.
Hey friends, I’m Sumit Sao, 26 years old passionate blogger from India and founder of BloggingLift.com where I try to provide helpful guides related to Blogging, SEO, and Affiliate Marketing.
Apart from this, I’m also running a Facebook group “Blogging Lift VIP Group” which is joined by 28,500+ bloggers all around the world.
In this Facebook group, I’ve shared 130+ blogging and SEO tips which can help you to improve your ranking.
Recently, I started my YouTube channel “Sumit Sao” where you’ll get awesome guides related to blogging, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
Q2. How you first got involved in blogging?
This story is very interesting. During the last semester of my Engineering, I learned HTML.
So, I decided to design a webpage by writing HTML codes. But after designing this webpage. The main problem was for me that I did not know how to show this page on the internet.
But from somewhere I came to know that we have to purchase a domain name for this. So, I purchased a domain name.
After purchasing that domain name, I was very confused. Because I did not know how to link this domain name to my webpage.
I called Godaddy support team then they informed me that I need to purchase hosting for this. And finally, I purchased hosting from Godaddy and launched my single page educational website.
After that, one day, I accidentally visited ShoutMeLoud and I think that they also designed this awesome website by writing HTML codes.
So, I shifted my entire blog to blogger and after 3 unsuccessful blogs, Finally, I launched Blogging Lift in August 2017.
Q3. The main reason for starting Blogginglift.com?
After reading my previous answer, you can understand that when I start my first site at that time I don’t even know what blogging, domain name & hosting are.
I just start blogging as a hobby and I did a lot of mistakes and learned from it. That’s why I started Blogging Lift. So that I can share whatever I have learned with my lovely readers.
So that they don’t make any mistakes like me and get valuable information through my blog.
Q4. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
I started my blogging journey as a hobby blogger but now, it became a part of my life.
I see many ups and downs in this journey. Now, I’m treating it like a pure business. That’s why I always invest money in my blog and in my learning to take my blog to the next level.
Q5. Are you a part-time blogger or Full-time Blogger? How you are managing your time with blogging?
I’m a part-time blogger that’s why it’s very difficult to manage time for blogging.
But Books like “Eat That Frog”, “The one thing” and many other productivity books helped me a lot to manage time for blogging.
I’m planning to leave my job to do full-time blogging.
Q6. When and why did you choose this niche? It is highly competitive.
I started my first blog in blogging niche in 2016 but it didn’t work for me. So, after doing some research, I again started a new blog from scratch “Blogging Lift” in August 2017 and glad to say that now it’s a well-known blog.
And I know that this niche is super competitive. But we all know that if the competition is very high it means that there is huge money in this niche.
If we’ll make some proper strategies then we can make a good amount of money from this niche.
Q7. Traffic is the biggest concern for newbies. What you did for traffic in your initial days?
It’s one of the biggest problems of every blogger.
When I started my blogging journey then it was a serious problem for me.
Frankly speaking in those days, I joined lots of Facebook group which allow article sharing. I used to share my articles in those groups.
But after some time, I realize that it’s not going to help and I should build my own community and provide some value to build my own audience.
And I think it was the best decision of my blogging journey because now I have more than 28,500+ bloggers in my community.
Q8. The best thing you did for building your Blog?
I invested money on the blog. I purchased premium themes, plugins, and other tools which helped me to take my blog to the next level.
Apart from this, I also created my Facebook Group in 2017. It helped me a lot to build a huge audience. Because now this group has more than 28,500+ members.
Q9. When did you make your first dollar online and what efforts you made to earn it, and in how much time you earned it?
I earned my first $65 from the Bluehost affiliate program. It took me more than 7-8 months to earn my first dollar from affiliate marketing. I’ve written a detailed article about it on my blog.
Q10. Share some amazing affiliate marketing tips that you followed every time to generate sales?
I’m using the simple strategy that I always try to publish the informational article and In those articles, I insert my affiliate links in a natural way.
For example, 2 months back I published an article “How to get Site load time under one second” in that article I inserted the affiliate links of hostings and plugins in a natural way and it generated a good amount of sales for me.
Q11. Some more tips to increase affiliate sales?
I always try to learn and implement new strategies. Here are some strategies which can help you to increase your affiliate sales:
- Trust is an important factor in affiliate marketing. If your audience trust you then there is a huge chance that they’ll purchase the product you recommend.
- Add after blog post sections and promote 1-2 best affiliate programs. If you don’t know how to design it then watch this video.
- Write Review & Comparision articles.
- Create a 7-days or 10-days email course and add the affiliate link in some of these emails. It also gives a good result.
Also, you should write the Black Friday deals article. Because during Black Friday, you can generate a good amount of sales easily. So, must start writing articles on Black Friday deals in advance.
Q12. As you mentioned above about your Facebook Group. How did you create such a huge follower base? Share some tips to grow a Facebook group.
Here are a few strategies which worked for me to grow my Facebook group:
- I share blogging and SEO tips on my Facebook group. After sharing blogging tips on the group, I always noticed that group members start inviting their friends to join my group.
- I’ve added my group link in my website homepage and menu.
- I’ve added my Facebook group link in some of my high traffic pages.
Apart from this, I always try to promote my group in my interviews, guest posts and email list.
Q13. What are your future plans for Blogging?
My future plans are to publish more and more helpful content on my blog, growing my Facebook group, building a huge email list and spending more money on my blog.
Q14. According to you How many budgets Needed To Start A Blog?
Anyone can start their own blog under $100. You need to spend money in the following things;
Q15. Newbies want to earn money as soon as possible. What would you like to suggest to them?
Blogging is not a rich quick scheme. It takes some time to earn money from it. If you are thinking that you’ll start your blog today and you’ll start earning money in the next 20-30 days then it’s not going to happen.
Remember, if you want success in blogging then it requires 3 things:
- Hard Work
- Dedication &
Q16. Best Hosting, Theme, and Plugins recommendation for every newbie?
Here is the list of essential tools and Plugins:
- GreenGeek Hosting (Good hosting for beginners)
- GeneratePress Theme
- RankMath Plugin (FREE)
- Updraft plus plugin (FREE)
- Social Snap
- Thrive Page Builder plugin (Optional)
- Thirsty Affiliate (FREE)
Q17. How Much You are Earning from Blogging per month? Just To Motivate Newbies.
I’m earning between $600-$1000 per month. It’s coming from different affiliate programs. Recently, I learned the “set and forget method” and I implemented it. It starts giving me good results.
Q18. What’s your suggestion for my blog? (If any)
Your blog and YouTube channel both are very helpful for bloggers.
I Hope guys You enjoyed this interview and learned some amazing tips to take your blog to the next level.
Share your feedback in the comment section and If you find this interview helpful, make sure to share it on your social media handles.
Your every share counts. 🙂 🙂