How To Setup Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin Configuration
Features Provided By Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin for SEO
- Website name and company personal details.
- Submit & Verify Site to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Advance Security.
- Pages Advanced Settings.
- On-Page Integration Daily (New Feature)
- The title, Meta Settings and Title Separator
- Readability Analysis or keyword analysis.
- Site Home Page Title and Meta Description.
- meta Control like Post Types, Taxonomies, Archives and others.
- Support Facebook Graph and Twitter Card.
- Add Google Authorship for Single Author.
- Submit Your All Social Media Profile with Site.
- Generate XML Sitemap Automatically.
- Manage User Sitemap and Excluded Posts.
- Hide Date form Search Engine Snippets.
- Breadcrumbs Settings.
- Confirm Your Site with Pinterest.
- Advanced Permalink Control.
- RSS Feed Footer Plugin Setting.
- Import Setting form Other SEO Plugin.
- Edit Robots.txt file and .htaccess Folder.
Complete Setup & Configuration Guide for WordPress Yoast Plugin Users:
- SEO analysis: Enable
- Readability analysis: Disable
- Cornerstone content: Disable
- Text link counter: Disable
- XML Sitemap: Enable
- Ryte integration: Disable
- Admin bar menu: Disable
- Security: no advanced settings for authors: Enable
3. Webmaster tools
SEARCH APPEARANCE- YOAST SEO1. General
- Force rewrite titles: Enable it if you have duplicate site name on your blog otherwise leave it.
- Title Separator:
- Title: Title of your website or blog.
- Meta Description: A short description of 2 or 3 line on your blog.
- Company or Person:
- Company name: Company or person name
- Company logo: Logo of your company or website.
2. Content Type
- Show posts in search results: YES
- Post Title template: %%title%% set like this.
- Post Meta description template: Leave blank Meta description template box
- Date in Snippet preview: If you want to show date in search result then click on show.
- Yoast SEO Meta Box: Enable for Yaost analysis
- Show page in search results: YES
- Page Title template: Add %%title%% in the page title.
- Page Meta description template: Add %%excerpt%% this or leave blank. Your choice
Below is the Yoast basic Variable you can choose or set up according to your content type.
- Categories: YES
- Tags and Formats: NO
- Categories URLs: If you use the category like “example.com/category/categoryname/” then select keep and if you use “example.com/categoryname/ URL” then, select remove.
Permanently disable date archive and author archive because it creates the problem of duplicate content.
No need to touch anything.
SEARCH CONSOLE-YOAST SEO
- Get google authorization code: By clicking here you will get permission from google
- Now add the code here which you get from Yoast SEO plugin
- Finally, click on Authenticate.
- Bulk Editor: Here you can edit your multiple posts and pages in one click.
- File Editor: With this, you can edit the robots.txt and .htaccess file of your blog.
- Import and Export: With this, you can download your plugin settings or also you can import or export your setting of the Yoast SEO plugin.
Now you are ready to go with all SEO setting of Yoast SEO WordPress plugin. This is the full beginner guide step by step to install the Yoast SEO plugin.