Are you running a Tumblr blog and want to get more followers on your Tumblr blog?
If so, this blog post is for you.
I will talk about how to get followers on Tumblr in a step-by-step guide that will help you gain more visibility and reach people interested in your content.
This blog post will talk about How to Get Followers On Tumblr blog in detail.
After reading this entire post, I can guarantee that you will be able to increase the number of your followers on the Tumblr blog.
You need to follow the steps I will talk about for more Tumblr followers.
But before moving to the main part of this blog post, let me answer some questions.
- What is Tumblr?
- How to Get More Tumblr Followers: Step-by-Step Guide
- 1. Include a Catchy Title For Your Blog
- 2. Find Similar Bloggers and Follow Them
- 3. Engage with Other Bloggers’ Content
- 4. Use the Right Hashtags
- 5. Create Good Content
- 6. Promote Your Blog on Other Social Media Networks
- 7. Update Your Post When Needed
- 9. Fix A Time To Post On Tumblr
- 10. Make Your Blog Simple To Get Followers On Tumblr
- 11. Analyze Your Readers Behaviour
- 12. Be Consistent
- What Not To Do When Trying To Get Followers on Tumblr?
- How to Create Tumblr Post For More Followers
What is Tumblr?
If you are a Tumblr user you can also create Tumblr page and Tumblr posts. It’s a blogging platform like WordPress. You can also create Tumblr community with like minded people to increase Tumblr followers quickly.
Now that you know Tumblr, let’s talk about How to Get Followers On Tumblr.
Why Use Tumblr?
Tumblr is a great platform to share your own content with others. It has over 55 million active users, and it keeps growing day by day. Not only this you can share other people’s posts for more interaction.
In addition, Tumblr allows you to reach people interested in what you have to say.
Plus, it’s straightforward to use, and you can start blogging in minutes.
So, if you want to share your content with the world and get more followers on Tumblr, then keep reading this blog post.
Why do you want to get followers on Tumblr Blog?
This is an important question that you need to answer before anything else because if your goal is not clear, you will not achieve it.
Some people might want more followers on Tumblr blog because they think it’s cool or wants to be famous, but those are not good reasons.
The best reason to get more Tumblr followers is to reach people interested in your content and make them part of your community.
If this is your goal, keep reading this blog post, How to Get Followers On Tumblr, because I will help you achieve it.
So How to Get more Tumblr followers?
The best way is to create good content that people are interested in and share with their community or within their blog posts.
This strategy has been working for me since I started blogging on Tumblr almost two years ago, and I can guaranty that it will work for you too.
But before we get to the step-by-step guide on How to Get More Followers On Tumblr, there are some things you need to do:
First of all, create a good profile.
This means adding a good photo of yourself, writing a good about you section, selecting a suitable theme on Tumblr, and writing a catchy headline.
You can check How to create an attractive profile that will stand out from other profiles.
Second of all, make sure your posts are easy to read by using some of the following tips:
- Use short paragraphs
- Use lists (bullet points)
- Use images and videos
- Write in a clear and concise way
You can check How to write great posts for Tumblr to get more shares.
Now that you have taken care of these things, it’s time to move to the step-by-step guide on How to Get Followers On Tumblr.
How to Get More Tumblr Followers: Step-by-Step Guide
Now it’s time to learn How to Get Followers On Tumblr in detail.
I will present you with the steps needed, but you must remember that the most important thing is to create great content.
If people are not interested in your posts, they will not follow you, no matter what you do.
So here are the steps needed to get more Tumblr followers:
1. Include a Catchy Title For Your Blog
The title makes a big difference in getting Tumblr followers. People need to be intrigued and click on your blog post to read it.
This is why you need a catchy title that will make people want to know more about what you have to say.
2. Find Similar Bloggers and Follow Them
The first step is to find similar bloggers and follow them.
This is a crucial step because if you are not following other people, you will not grow your followers.
Ensure that the people you are following have a similar audience to yours and share exciting content for you.
You can use tools like Tumblr Tags to find similar bloggers.
3. Engage with Other Bloggers’ Content
The second step in getting followers on Tumblr is to engage with other bloggers’ content.
This means liking, reblogging, and commenting on their posts.
When you do this, you show that you are interested in what they have to say, making them more likely to follow you.
4. Use the Right Hashtags
The third step is to use the right hashtags.
This means using hashtags related to your content and the topic of your blog.
When people search for these hashtags, they will find your posts, and they might follow you if they like what they see.
How To Find The Right Hashtags?
There are a few ways to find the right hashtags:
- Use Tumblr Tags to find related hashtags.
- Use Hashtagify to find popular and trending hashtags.
- Use Google to search for popular hashtags for your topic.
5. Create Good Content
Content is the key to success on Tumblr blog.
And when I say content, I mean the posts you make and all of your other social media activities like tweeting and pinning.
If people see that you are active in many different places, they might follow you because it shows that you have good content for them.
Good content is interesting, valuable, and useful.
It’s also essential to make sure that your posts are visually appealing.
6. Promote Your Blog on Other Social Media Networks
The most important thing to Get Followers On Tumblr is promoting your blog on other social media networks.
If you don’t promote it, no one will find out about it, which means that no one will follow you.
The best way to do this is by sharing your posts on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
You can also join communities where people discuss the topics of your interest.
When you post something related to these communities or their interests, they might pay more attention to what you have posted and then decide whether or not they want to follow you.
7. Update Your Post When Needed
Updating your blog is another essential thing for getting followers on Tumblr.
You need to make sure that your posts stay relevant and exciting for a long time because this will encourage people to follow you if they see that you have good content.
If your posts are not updated, there is a big chance that the visits will decrease over time, which means fewer opportunities for new followers.
What To Update On Your Post?
- There are a few things that you can update on your posts.
- You can add new hashtags, find other bloggers to follow and engage with their content or even share blog posts on different social media networks.
- What is important is that you don’t do it too often as this will annoy people who already follow you and might make them unfollow you if they think that your updates aren’t interesting for them anymore.
9. Fix A Time To Post On Tumblr
Fixing a time to post is another important thing for getting followers on Tumblr.
If you don’t fix a time, your blog will be updated randomly, and this might mean that it won’t be active during some hours, which means fewer opportunities for new visitors.
The best times are when people have more chances of finding your posts because they are online reading blogs or using social media networks at these specific times.
The correct times change depending on what country you live in, but there are always tools available, so find them out and use them if necessary.
According to Union Metrics, the best time to post is between 5 pm and 1 am EST, Monday through Thursday.
The second best time to post on Tumblr is Friday night (specifically 11:00 pm – 01:00 am).
Finally, the third-best time to post depends on your audience; if you target teens or college students, weekdays after school work well because they will check their social media networks while still in transit home from school.
10. Make Your Blog Simple To Get Followers On Tumblr
Making your blog simple is another essential thing for getting followers on Tumblr.
The easier your blog’s navigation is, the more chances people will find it exciting and follow you because they have already spent some time looking through it, which means that they found something good about it.
This also applies to following other blogs or leaving comments. Suppose someone wants to do any of these things but can’t figure out how they might decide not to continue with this anymore. So no one will know what kind of content you have available on your website.
11. Analyze Your Readers Behaviour
One of the best ways to know what content you should create is by analyzing your reader’s behavior.
This information is essential because then you will be able to understand what posts are more popular and why, and this will help you improve the quality of your blog so that more people want to follow it.
Tumblr also has its analytics tool to find out things like how many people have seen each post, from where they came from, etc.
Take advantage of these tools if you want to get followers on Tumblr because they are beneficial.
How to Analyse Your Readers Behaviour?
There are different ways to analyze the behavior of your readers.
You can look at how many people have liked each post – if a lot of them do, it means that this is good content and you should keep posting similar things, or you can also see which posts get more comments because then there might be something about them that made other users want to leave a message too.
On the other hand, what worked very well for one blog doesn’t mean that it will work just as well on yours, so don’t expect the same things from your website.
The best way to find out what is suitable for you and your blog is by experimenting with different types of content and seeing how your readers react.
12. Be Consistent
One of the most important things to remember when trying to get followers on Tumblr is that you need to be consistent.
This means that you have to post regularly, and not just when you feel like it – because if people come back to your blog after a while and there’s nothing new, they will lose interest and might even unfollow you.
I also recommend posting at least once a day so that your blog stays active.
These are some things that you can do to get more followers on Tumblr.
Remember that it takes time and effort, but if you are patient and keep working at it, the results will come sooner than you think.
What Not To Do When Trying To Get Followers on Tumblr?
While there are many things that you can do to get followers on Tumblr, there are also some mistakes that you should avoid.
- One of the most important is not writing for your readers but just trying to fill up your blog with as much content as possible so that people will follow it out of curiosity; this reduces the quality and might even annoy them.
- Another mistake that I think is very common among new bloggers is starting too many different accounts because they don’t know what else to post or how to promote their website correctly yet.
- The best thing would be if you started a single account where all your efforts go – once it gets well known and has gained many users, you can create another one.
- Last but not least, always be respectful to other users and never post anything that could be considered offensive or inappropriate.
If you keep these things in mind, getting followers on Tumblr will become a lot easier for you.
How to Get More Followers on Tumblr: Bonus Tips
You can do certain things to make it easier for people to follow your Tumblr account.
- If the layout of your website is very complicated, some users might be afraid to click on anything in case they get lost and end up leaving before even reading a single post; so when designing your blog, try using colors or images with bright backgrounds that will catch the attention easily.
- Another thing which I think helps when trying to gain followers on Tumblr is by being creative – this doesn’t mean only posting images but also adding funny descriptions or thinking outside the box about how you present content because what worked well for one user could have little effect on another person who sees it.
Don’t forget these bonus tips if you want to make getting followers on Tumblr easier for you.
How to Create Tumblr Post For More Followers
First of all, you have to create a Tumblr account. If you don’t have one. Just visit tumblr.com and create your account.
After creating an account on Tumblr, you are ready to post content on your Tumblr blogs. So let’s get started.
1. Below is the Tumblr user interface.
2. Here,in the top right corner, a pencil icon is given just click on that pencil icon
3. Now click on the photo icon which is marked by the red circle in the image below.
4. Click on the upload photo and select the photo and you can also add text, quote, link, and many other things as mentioned above.
5. Now move your cursor on the left-hand side down a small link icon is there, clickon that “link” icon.
6. Add the URL that you want to link with that image and after that click the done button.
7. After that, you can also add some description and tags for the image and then click on the post.
It’s done now. This is how you can post different types of content on Tumblr blogs.
FAQs About How to Get Followers on Tumblr
People have some common questions when trying to get more followers on Tumblr, and I’ll try to answer them as best as I can.
Q: How often should I post to keep my blog active?
A: It is recommended to post at least once a day so that your blog stays active.
Q: What type of content should I be posting?
A: You should experiment with different types of content and see how your readers react.
Q: How do I get my posts noticed on Tumblr?
A: Including relevant hashtags could help your posts get noticed more easily.
Q: How do you get Tumblr famous overnight?
A: Unfortunately, overnight fame isn’t possible. It takes a lot of time and effort to gain followers on Tumblr – but it’s worth it!
Q: How many followers is considered famous on Tumblr?
A: There is no definite answer to this question since fame on Tumblr depends on different things. However, having a large number of followers is a good start.
Q: How do you make your Tumblr go viral?
A: If your posts gain a lot of attention, that will help your Tumblr go viral.
Q: Is it hard to get followers on Tumblr?
A: If you keep working at it, getting Tumblr followers will become a lot easier.
Q: Can I get banned from Tumblr if my posts have too many likes?
A: There is no maximum number of likes that can be gained on your post – so as long as they are authentic and not bought or stolen from other users, then there is no risk of being banned.
Q: Is it good to buy followers on Tumblr?
A: No, it is not good to buy followers on Tumblr because they will not be genuine and might even end up unfollowing you in the future.
I hope this article has helped you understand how to get more Tumblr followers.
I think the most important thing I have learned is to enjoy what you are doing and not be afraid of trying new things because that’s when you will gain more Tumblr followers.
Finally, if this article has helped in any way, please consider sharing it with other users. Since then, my efforts won’t go to waste!
If there is anything that you would like to add or ask then, please do not hesitate and leave a comment below.
As always, thanks for reading.