High DA Dofollow Image Sharing Sites List: It is one of the most important factors for off page SEO of a website or blog.
With Free High PR Image Sharing Sites you can increase traffic on your blog. It helps in increasing the backlinks of your website. If you are not aware of what is backlinks? Importance of backlinks. click here to read in details.
Most popular photo sharing sites are do follow sites, which give link juice or domain weightage to your blog.
Some of the Most popular image sharing sites are:-
Nowadays, High PR Image Sharing Sites is the most important factor due to page rank has been removed by the search engine.
If you start submitting your Image on free high pr image sharing sites, then you can get a massive amount of traffic through images search result.
In the event that you need to get visitors on your site with an alternate stage of the search engine, at that point image sharing sites will assist you with getting the associate visitors to your site.
Before submitting images to dofollow image submission sites, create an account that will help you to know which images get high traffic and liked by users.
High PR Images Submission Sites are very appealing to the users than text-based websites. As they are more creative, attractive, interactive and because of that user attract towards images and it will bring a lot of constructive traffic towards your blog or websites.
They are a very effective way to promote your website or any type of content or product you wish to bring to the digital market for the people.
The majority of users prefer the images over the text-based content or website as we all know that graphical interface is more attractive than text and also they are easy to understand and efficient to bring visitors to our blogs or websites.
According to the research, an image, features image or thumbnail of a video or content always create curiosity in the mind of users and this will increase chances of more interaction as compared to some text-based websites which will have a large amount text without any images and attractive graphical interface.
Most Popular Image Sharing Sites:
Here are the detailed info-graphic of most popular image sharing sites:
Important Factors of Image Image Sharing sites:
If you start submitting images on image sharing sites then you have to keep these points in your mind.
Most of the time we submit images to the image sharing sites without knowing any factors of Images Sharing Sites and in the end, we don’t get any result of those submissions of photos to the image sharing sites.
So here I am sharing some important factors which you all have to keep in your mind while submitting images of your blog to image sharing sites.
- Always Check website Domain Authority, Alexa Rank, and try to post on high DA sites.
- The site should be image related site
- Always check website spam score don’t post on sites whose spam score is high.
- Make sure there is no harmful malware on site
- Make sure the website is not banned by search engines
- Don’t submit copyright or downloaded Images. Try to create your own images
- Share images on social media sites
- Share images on top image sharing sites such as Instagram, Pinterest,
juxtapost, Twitter and, imgur
- Add related or relevant image tags
- Put images in the right category
- AddUnique Title tags and Description
To Know More in Detail Go Through With This Video Tutorial Of How to Create Quality Backlinks from High PR Dofollow Image Sharing Sites.
Top 100+ Free High PR Images Sharing Sites
Free Online Product and Image Sharing Sites List
Image Sharing Sites for SEO
I have mentioned all the important and popular high PR Image sharing sites list above. All the above-mentioned image sharing sites don’t provide a dofollow backlink to your blog.
Some of them give no follow backlinks and some of them provide you with a dofollow backlink.
Some of the sites allow you to post your blog image there, and you will get a backlink by putting your blog link in the description.
But we don’t want this. We want a link from the image itself.
Here in this detailed post of dofollw free search engines image sharing sites lists
I will show you step by step how to get a backlink from the image itself, not from the description.
You can also get a quality backlink by submitting your blog image in Web 2.0 submission sites list for image backlinks.
Web 2.0 submission sites list for image backlinks:
By using these web 2.O sites you can easily grab quality backlink from images.
We all know that maintaining a balance of dofollow and no follow backlinks is necessary. If you just creating dofollow backlinks, then this is not good.
Google algorithm will see this as a spamming and might be your blog will be penalized.
So, Keep in Mind always maintain a balance between dofollow or nofollow backlinks.
First of all, you have to create a Tumblr account. If you don’t have one. Just visit tumblr.com and create your account.
After creating an account on Tumblr, you are ready to get image backlink from Tumblr. So let’s get started…..
1. Below is the Tumblr user interface.
2. Here, in the top right corner, a pencil icon is given just click on that pencil icon
3. Now click on the photo icon which is marked by the red circle in the image below.
4. Click on the upload photo and select the photo on which you want to get a backlink.
5. Now move your cursor in the left-hand side down a small link icon is there, click on that “link” icon.
6. Add the URL that you want to link with that image and after that click the done button.
7. After that, you can also add some description and tags for the image and then click on the post.
That’s it. Now you have a backlink from the image itself by using Tumblr.
Now, Let’s move to Get WordPress Image Backlink
For this, a WordPress account is needed. If you have one then its cool. If you don’t have one you can create it for free here.
1. First of all, you have to login in your WordPress account by entering user id or password.
2. After, logged in you have to click on the “add” blog post button which is marked by the red circle in the image below.
3. Now, Give your post a title according to your image.
4. Now click on the media button for adding the image.
5. Click on “Add new” and select your image.
6. Now hit the red circled “insert” Button.
7. Now when you click on the image a toolbar comes as shown in the image below.
8. Now, click on that little pencil icon.
9. Here to have to add the alt tag which is the most important part of image optimization. So put the alt tag of the image according to your post.
10. After that click on the update button.
11. Now its time for getting the backlink so follow this carefully.
12. Now click on the image again, and then click on the little “link” icon which is mentioned above.
13. Now add the URL for which you want backlink and then click on add link.
14. Now it’s your choice you can also add some content related to the image and then click the publish button.
That’s it. Now you will get an image backlink from WordPress web 2.0. Follow these steps in all the web 2.O sites for getting backlinks for your blog.
BONUS POINT: BLog commenting is also a good way to get quality backlinks. Blog commenting help you in maintaining the balance between the dofollow and nofollow backlinks. So, Also try blog commenting.
High domain authority Image sharing sites are totally free so you don’t need to pay a single penny to any website for sharing your website images.
You have just register and enter a few details and share your images.
Above mentioned is the list of high domain authority Image sharing sites list. If you are aware of any of the good image sharing websites which I forgot to mention here please let me know in the comment box, I will surely add that image sharing website as soon as possible.
If you find this post helpful then please share it on your social media platforms and with your friends. Thanks for Reading…….